Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tagging? Don't know but still doing it!

Arnab tagged me on his blog and I am supposed to answer some questions here.

The rules of this game:-
RULE #1: People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by them.

RULE #2: Tag 6 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

There's an option of changing the questions and I have changed some. The people whom I have tagged at the end need to answer the questions in their blog and may post a trackback URL as a comment here.

Here go my answers :-

1. If marriage is optional, would you rather stay single and why?(Original Question : If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?)
Yes, single and independent. I won't be answerable to anyone and I won't have any problem to think about pertaining to conjugal life. I like to be a free bird!

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To interview Sourav Ganguly and to date Vidya Balan.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Umm... top secret, there's someone in my professional milieu whose butt I'd love to kick million times... ssshhhhh ;-)

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Secure myself with a decent house, car and all the necessities, start a technology company, and then philantrophy.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Trust me! Its been 26 long years, and no best friend till now! So, that'd never ever happen! And if it would, then I will say it directly!

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved!!

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I have stopped waiting! lolz kiddin' I can wait forever!

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Do Nothing! What else? I don't have an option!

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
Vidya Balan

10. What turns you on ?(Original Question :What takes you down the fastest?)
Witty comments, intelligence, naivety, innocence and pristine looks.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
A hot handsome hunk having a beautiful better half alongside! ;-)

12. What’s your greatest fear?
The sky falling down :P lol kiddin' again ;-) Umm.. the fear of rejection is obviously one and the fear of failure is another. Tough competition among them for the 'greatest tag!

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Good humoured, and good at heart. Lucky to have a friend like Arnab!

14. Do you hate people with alternate sexual orientation? (Original question : Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?)
Not at all! Afterall they are human beings, unless they are terrorists there's no reason I should hate them!

15. Are you living a life you always would have loved to live?(Original question : What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?)
No! Contentment is the virtue of an ass! I am not one ;-)

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Everything that needs to be given in order to hold the strings together!

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I can always forgive but I can never forget! My memory is indelible!

19. Question changed : What's your favourite colour and why?
Green - as it represents nature!

20. List people to tag: