Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Fake IPL Player!

Finally I came across something which I can call an addiction. I don't smoke, I don't drink, I'm not hooked to other sources of addiction . Although majorly addicted to net surfing, chatting and blogging, I'd rate my newest passion a never-before! I mean, I have never checked my mailbox so many times even when I'd have been expecting a very important mail, compared to the way I'm hooked to the blog of Fake IPL Player!

I've become his fan, and love his posts so far barring a few. This guy claims to be a part of the Kolkata Knight Riders team! He's giving us inroads to the team meetings, and what's happening out there with Dada, SRK, Buchanan and McCullum. His predictions sometimes are pretty true! For example in the first match of KKR, vs Deccan charges he flushed out the team strategy that Skipper (McC) & Calypso King (his christening of Gayle) would open the innings and Lord Almighty (Ganguly) would come 1st down to mortify the middle order. And that,'s exactly what has happened! Lots of speculations going on about who this mysterious blogger is. Whoever he is, he has great writing capabilities. He mixes humor and satire to such a level, that will make you Laugh out Loud (LOL). I'd gone mad yesterday reading his posts. And as I said it is an addiction, I couldn't stop reading all the posts in chronological order and I was eagerly waiting for more!

Way to go buddy! You have the 'balls' to publish such things! I just hope you don't get caught. I don't want to lose something I'm hooked to! I don't wanna lose this addiction!
Love your style, your attitude and everything about you in your posts!! Keep them coming thick or thin whichever way you choose, but never stop them. We want you atleast till the end of the tournament. If you are caught, obviously we'd like to know actually who you are. For the moment I don't care whoever you are, I just need your posts for my daily dose of fun! Keep them flowing from your so called 'poisonous' pen!!

2 comments:

Aravindan said...

You have stole the words from my mouth..This is how exactly i feel about the blog..Highly engaging and addictive for any cricket maniac!!

Aravindan

Partha Pratim Sanyal said...

surely buddy!